Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introduction

Well, I'm Catherine and I'm a CAPPE postgraduate student. My area of study is informed consent in information technology, so I'll be the "shock horror" tech story correspondent for this blog :-) Okay, well, one of them. Heh.

I'm almost done with my thesis, which is a little scary because it feels like I hardly started. Did I mention done time-wise? Yeah. But I am more than 1/10 through the writing which makes me vaguely happy.

I started up this blog and hope that other CAPPE people will join in and post because it's nice to have an active postgraduate community, and I think this year's lot of postgrads at CAPPE is a particularly intersting and diverse group of people with lots to offer (and blogging fingers!).

CAPPE is the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, located at ANU in Canberra, Australia. Standard disclaimer applies: the opinions etc. posted here are in no way representative of CAPPE or anyone but the individual who posted them.

No comments: